Stay Small & Stay Safe in Fraser, CO
We know it is important for guests looking for places to stay in Fraser, CO to know they are staying somewhere safe. In accordance with current CDC guidelines, guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks, but we are continuing to keep the health and safety of our staff and guests at the forefront of our operations. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
We’re excited to have many popular events returning for the 2021 season! Check out the Winter Park Events Calendar here for the latest details!
Let's All Do Our Part to Contribute to a Safe Stay!
We want you to feel safe and comfortable at our Rocky Mountain bed & breakfast.
- We ask that guests who are not yet fully vaccinated wear masks at all times in our indoor common areas.
- If outdoors, please practice social distancing of 6 feet from other guests.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our common areas along with signage explaining our safety guidelines.
- All of our staff members will wear masks when interacting with guests and will practice strict handwashing and sanitizing protocols.
- We will frequently clean high-contact areas with a bleach-based cleaner.
- Housekeeping services will be available on request.
- Breakfast will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- Consider taking advantage of our popular picnic lunches and in-room dinners for convenient dining options.
- Our hot tub is open, with guidelines.
- Certain communal amenities may be unavailable. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator or microwave to book one of our private cabins.
The wide-open spaces along with
the fresh mountain air and starry skies
will soothe your sanity and your soul.