Stay Small & Stay Safe in Fraser, CO
We know it is important for guests looking for places to stay in Fraser, CO to know they are staying somewhere safe. In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. Scroll down for the details. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
Winter Park Ski Resort has released their Winter 20/21 Season Procedures!
Let's All Do Our Part to Contribute to a Safe Stay!
We want you to feel safe and comfortable at our Rocky Mountain bed & breakfast.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times in our indoor common areas. If outdoors, guests must practice social distancing of 6 feet from other guests. Certain common areas may be blocked off, based on the number of guests, to keep with strict social distancing measures.
- We will check temperatures of all guests upon arrival. Any guest with a temperature above 100.3 F and/or exhibiting cold- or flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our common areas along with signage explaining our safety guidelines.
- All of our staff members will wear masks, gloves and practice strict social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing protocols. They will also have their temperatures checked daily, and not allowed to work if they show any cold- or flu-like symptoms.
- We will frequently clean high-contact areas with a bleach-based cleaner.
- Housekeeping services will be limited during your stay, but staff is on-site to handle any requests you may have. We will adhere to any mandatory waiting period between check-outs and check-ins of the same room or cabin.
- Breakfast is still provided! It will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- We are now offering picnic lunches to-go and in-room dinners, for convenient dining options.
- Our hot tub is open, with guidelines.
- Certain communal amenities may be unavailable. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator or microwave to book one of our private cabins.
The wide-open spaces along with
the fresh mountain air and starry skies
will soothe your sanity and your soul.