General info and cancellations
We request at least a 2-night minimum stay. If you would like to book a shorter stay, please call us at 970-726-0456, or email us at email@example.com. Please note there is an additional $20 fee for one-night stays.
A deposit equal to one night will be taken at booking. For reservations of four or more nights a 50% deposit will be taken at booking. A confirmation will be emailed to you showing your deposit and the remaining balance. Your remaining balance will be run up to 10 business days in advance of your check-in date. If you've arranged to have services provided such as massages, payment is due at the time of final lodging fees. MASSAGE fees are non-refundable, but can be kept in the system for future use once paid.
CANCELLATIONS more than 30 days in advance of arrival will receive a refund, less $35.
Cancellations inside 30 days, prior to arrival are subject to re-booking, minus a $35 fee.
If you should have to leave early from your visit with us once you've checked in, we will keep any payments in the system for future use, but NO refunds will be issued.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements. If you are arriving after hours, there will be a letter posted for you on the front door of the Inn with detailed information on everything you need to know!
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
No pets are allowed in the main lodge or the Meadow Creek Cabin. Dogs are allowed in the Mariposa and Saddle Blanket Cabins ONLY with the purchase of a Dog Companion Package. Please have your dog on a leash while on the property grounds. Damages deemed outside of normal wear and tear will be charged to the credit card on file.
Smoking, candles or open flames of any kind are prohibited in any guest room or cabin and in common areas. We have designated smoking areas on the property outdoors.
While the Wild Horse Inn is designed for couples, we can make accommodations for families in our cabins and king rooms. Additional guests (10 and older) beyond two in any room are $35 per night. A maximum number of guests for each room is posted with the room description. Our younger guests (9 and under) will only be charged $25 per night.
DAMAGES deemed outside of normal wear and tear will be charged to the credit card on file with the reservation.
NEW GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE 5/22/2020
In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- All guests must wear masks when outside their room or cabin and in the common areas (inside and outside).
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and practice strict social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in for all guests. Staff will also be checked daily.
- Any guest or staff member exhibiting cold- or flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Certain common areas will be blocked off based on the number of guests on site to keep with strict social distancing measures.
- Communal amenities (wine, tea, guest refrigerator & microwave) will not be available. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator/microwave to book one of our private cabins which have these appliances.
- Breakfast will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- Hot tub will be closed.
- There will be frequent cleaning of high-contact areas with bleach-based cleaner.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the common areas as well as signage explaining our new guidelines.
- Housekeeping services will be unavailable during your stay and we will adhere to the mandatory waiting period (currently 72 hours, subject to change) between check-ins in the same room or cabin.