General info and cancellations
We request at least a 2-night minimum stay. If you would like to book a shorter stay, please call us at 970-726-0456, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is an additional fee for one-night stays and they are on a case-by-case basis.
A deposit equal to one night will be taken at booking. For reservations of four or more nights a 50% deposit will be taken at booking. A confirmation will be emailed to you showing your deposit and the remaining balance. Your remaining balance will be run up to 10 business days in advance of your check-in date. If you've purchased a package, payment is due at the time of final lodging fees.
CANCELLATIONS more than 30 days in advance of arrival will receive a refund, less $35.
Cancellations inside 30 days, prior to arrival are eligible for a credit, minus a $35 fee.
If you should have to leave early from your visit with us once you've checked in, we will keep any payments in the system for future use, but NO refunds will be issued.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
No pets are allowed in the main lodge or the Meadow Creek Cabin. Dogs are allowed in the Mariposa and Saddle Blanket Cabins ONLY with the purchase of a Dog Companion Package. Please have your dog on a leash while on the property grounds. Damages deemed outside of normal wear and tear will be charged to the credit card on file.
Smoking, candles or open flames of any kind are prohibited in any guest room or cabin and in common areas. We have designated smoking areas on the property outdoors.
While the Wild Horse Inn is designed for couples, we can make accommodations for families in our cabins and king rooms. Additional guests beyond two in any room are $35 per night. A maximum number of guests for each room is posted with the room description.
DAMAGES deemed outside of normal wear and tear will be charged to the credit card on file with the reservation.
NEW GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE 5/22/2020
In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- All guests must wear masks at all times when outside their room/cabin and in the indoor common areas. If outdoors, guests must practice social distancing of 6 feet with other guests outside their party. All staff will wear masks, gloves and practice strict social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in for all guests. Staff will also be checked daily.
- Any guest or staff member with a temperature above 100.3 and/or exhibiting cold- or flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Certain common areas will be blocked off based on the number of guests on site to keep with strict social distancing measures.
- Certain communal amenities will not be available. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator/microwave to book one of our private cabins which have these appliances.
- Breakfast will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- Hot tub is open, with guidelines.
There will be frequent cleaning of high-contact areas with bleach-based cleaner.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the common areas as well as signage explaining our new guidelines.
- Housekeeping services will be unavailable during your stay and we will adhere to the mandatory waiting period (currently 24 hours, subject to change) between check-ins in the same room or cabin.