In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- All guests must wear masks at all times when outside their room/cabin and in the indoor common areas. If outdoors, guests must practice social distancing of 6 feet with other guests outside their party.
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and practice strict social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in for all guests. Staff will also be checked daily.
- Any guest or staff member with a temperature above 100.3 F and/or exhibiting cold- or flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Certain common areas will be blocked off based on the number of guests on site to keep with strict social distancing measures.
- Certain communal amenities will be unavailable. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator/microwave to book one of our private cabins which have these appliances.
- Breakfast will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- Hot tub is open, with guidelines.
- There will be frequent cleaning of high-contact areas with bleach-based cleaner.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the common areas as well as signage explaining our new guidelines.
- Housekeeping services will be unavailable during your stay and we will adhere to the mandatory waiting period (currently 24 hours, subject to change) between check-ins in the same room or cabin.