April 30, 2012
Winter Park Jazz Festival
By: Donna Culpepper
The 30th Winter Park Jazz Festival lineup has been announced! This years lineup looks to be one of the best with Charlie Wilson and David Sanborn headlining.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
- Charlie Wilson
- Summer of Soul featuring Jonathon Butler, Maysa and Warren Hill
- Joe Louis Walker Big Band
- DOTSERO with special guest appearance by Mary Louise Lee
Sunday, July 22, 2012
- David Sanborn/Brian Culbertson
- Mint Condition
- Eric Darius
- Hazel Miller
- There are new seating options this year. New this year is assigned seating for Gold and V.I.P. Seating! No more rushing to your seat, it will be reserved and ready for your arrival.
- Tickets for the 30th Winter Park Jazz Festival went on sale April 9th.
Winter Park Jazz Festival ticket package options:
Gold Circle $110
$120 day of show
- The closest chair seating to stage available.
- A private entrance for Gold Circle Members.
- Lunch in the Private “Stage Left” tent including two beverages of your choice at the “Stage Left” bar.
- All day access to Stage Left Tent including a private cash bar.
Plaza Party $110
$120 day of show
- Top level chair seating with shade coverage.
- A private entrance for Plaza Party Members.
- Lunch in the Private “Stage Left” tent including two beverages of your choice at the “Stage Left” bar or the Plaza Complex Private Bar.
- Access to Plaza Complex Cash Private Bar.
- All day access to Stage Left Tent including a private cash bar & access to an additional Private Cash Bar in Plaza Complex.
$65 day of show
- Priority Chair seating close to stage.
General Admission $40
$45 day of show
- Lawn Seating.
So give us a call here at the Wild Horse Inn and book your reservation. To get your tickets to Winter Park Jazz Fest call 888.409.5974 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is going to be a great weekend!