February 9, 2012
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
By: Donna Culpepper
Is there anything yummier than white chocolate and raspberries? We think so – and they are the Wild Horse Inn’s delicious white chocolate raspberry muffins. Of course, we prefer that you come to our house and let us make them for you one these mornings but just in case you can’t wait, here is our recipe
4 c All Purpose Flour
2 T Baking Powder
1 t Salt
2 c cream
9 oz. Sugar
8 oz. Unsalted Butter (melted)
2 t Vanilla
1 cup Fresh Raspberries
1 cup White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients
- Beat sugar and eggs, then add cream and vanilla. Add butter last.
- Slowly combine wet ingredients into dry mix.
- Fold white chocolate and raspberries in mixture. DON’T overmix.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet. A 4 oz. scoop makes just over a dozen.
- Convection bake at 300 degrees for 24-27 minutes