August 28, 2017
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
By: Donna Culpepper
- 4 c All Purpose Flour
- 2 T Baking Powder
- 1 t Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 2 c cream
- 9 oz. Sugar
- 8 oz. Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 t Vanilla
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients
- Beat sugar and eggs, then add cream and vanilla. Add butter last.
- Slowly combine wet ingredients into dry mix.
- Fold white chocolate and raspberries in mixture. DON'T overmix.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet. A 4 oz. scoop makes just over a dozen.
- Convection bake at 300 degrees for 24-27 minutes