THE PERFECT MOUNTAIN ESCAPE.
Handcrafted from 400-year old logs, moss covered rock and giant picture windows, the Wild Horse Inn is reminiscent of the grand mountain lodges built at the turn of the 20th century, back when Colorado was rough around the edges and refinement had a distinctively rustic flair.
The Wild Horse Inn offers rustic, yet elegant, lodging in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with a choice of rooms or private cabins all with sweeping views of the continental divide.
Spoil yourself with our gourmet breakfasts, a warm cup of tea or treats from the cookie jar! All guaranteed to provide the necessary fuel for your mountain adventures. Borrow a book from our library, look over the local maps to find your next hiking trail, or wrap up in one of our comfy robes and sip a cup of hot chocolate in front of the big stone fireplace.
Our staff is always available to assist in making your experience the best it can be. We know all the great hikes, the best places to get a glimpse of the local wildlife and where all the music & fun is happening in town. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance-we love to help our guests!
There are endless ways to enjoy your Rocky Mountain experience at the Wild Horse Inn Bed & Breakfast.
Thinking of making your stay a bit more special? We have packages in every price range and would be happy to create one for you if you don't see exactly what your looking for. Massages, flowers or sack lunches-if you can dream it-we can create it! Many of our packages include fun filled activities that take advantage of the numerous Summer/Winter activities available in the Winter Park/Fraser Valley. Please feel free to call us at the Inn if you need assistance.Learn More
Share the many comforts of the Wild Horse Inn with someone special! Gift Certificates can be used for any room nights, goods, packages or services at the Inn. There are no black out dates or restrictions and Gift Certificates are always transferable. Our average two-night stay year round is about $450. Please call us with any questions.
In essence, all weddings are a basic question and answer. But, just as every couple is unique, no two weddings should be identical either. Whether you envision a lavish outdoor wedding, a casual barbeque or an intimate seated dinner for close family and friends, Wild Horse Inn offers a special blend of professional experience and personal attention to make your wedding day beautiful and memorable.LEARN MORE
EFFECTIVE MAY 22, 2020
In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community.
Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- All guests must wear masks at all times when outside their room/cabin and in the indoor common areas. If outdoors, guests must practice social distancing of 6 feet with other guests outside their party.
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and practice strict social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in for all guests. Staff will also be checked daily.
- Any guest or staff member with a temperature above 100.3 F and/or exhibiting cold- or flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Certain common areas will be blocked off based on the number of guests on site to keep with strict social distancing measures.
- Communal amenities (wine, tea, guest refrigerator & microwave) will not be available. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator/microwave to book one of our private cabins which have these appliances.
- Breakfast will be served take-out style for you to enjoy in your cabin, room or on our back deck.
- Hot tub is open, with guidelines.
- There will be frequent cleaning of high-contact areas with bleach-based cleaner.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the common areas as well as signage explaining our new guidelines.
- Housekeeping services will be unavailable during your stay and we will adhere to the mandatory waiting period (currently 24 hours, subject to change) between check-ins in the same room or cabin.